On the fence between IT Service Cloud and ServiceNow as an IT Service Management (ITSM) Solution? Check out why opting for Service Cloud from Salesforce outweighs the benefits of ServiceNow:
1. Salesforce’s latest release enables Service Cloud customers to implement ITIL-compliant ITSM solutions using new standard objects. The Winter ’22 release of Salesforce Service Cloud provides standard objects for “Service Request”, “Incident”, “Problem” and “Change Request” that allow customers to quickly implement ITIL compliant service management solutions at no extra cost by simply toggling the “Incident Management” switch on in the setup menu.
2. In addition to the ability to deliver ITIL driven IT Service Management, customers can create or leverage hundreds of ready-to-deploy solutions created for the Force.com platform from Salesforce AppExchange.
3. Service Cloud is built on Salesforce Customer 360 and brings customer service, field service, and employee service together on one platform with AI and automation to engage customers and employees across every service channel creating seamless engagement along the entire customer journey. Every interaction — from messaging and phone to video and in-person — is powered by intelligent automation to deliver collaborative, connected, personalized, and human experiences.
4. Service Cloud 360 leverages unified data across every department which enables customer focused organizations worldwide to take customer engagement to the next level with amazingly detailed customer portals that can include real time customer health and satisfaction monitoring.
5. Service Cloud is highly scalable and affordable for all size businesses from SMB to global enterprises.
6. Service Cloud integrates directly with Slack for a “swarming” capability that brings together all of the right experts to solve customer problems quickly. Service and support agents can open a support conversation for a service, incident, or change request right from the Slack user interface and can then be picked up later and resolved using other Service Cloud channels.
Whether you are an existing Salesforce Service Cloud customer looking to get more value out of your investment or just exploring IT Service Management solutions, Salesforce IT Service Cloud powered by Force.com and Cloud 360 offers a solid ITIL-based service management foundation.
Ready to get started? Allium has the experience and expertise to help you realize your vision. Fill out the form below to connect with our team today.
Allium can help you grow. Let’s discuss how. We look forward to hearing from you!
200 River Place
Madison, WI 53716
Phone: (262) 798-5100