LOCATION: 100% Remote Opportunity
All candidates must physically reside in the United States
Candidates needing sponsorship are not a fit for this role.
Allium is looking for a top-notch Salesforce Admin and Business Analyst to be a part of our talented team. The Salesforce BA/Admin is responsible for gathering, defining, and documenting business processes and operational aspects for assigned Salesforce project(s). Work may include data analytics, process management, policies/procedures and implementing/building declarative solutions as defined. You will have diverse responsibilities focused on people, process, technology and system implementations. The BA may also work with a team defining and building configuration (declarative) or customization (programmatic) supporting key business and operational initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with emphasis on Salesforce.com and sales and support processes
- Gather, document/diagram, and analyze business processes
- Identify defects, potential enhancements and advise the clients on Salesforce best practices, tools, and solutions
- Be knowledgeable of Best Practices and apply in analysis of configurations
- Collaborate with internal team and/or external partners and clients to design solutions and resolve issues
- Participate in building the solution including but not limited to: Create/change screen layouts metadata, fields, profiles, reports/dashboards and business rules including automations to support business requirements
- Measure and document client results achieved through solution implementation (KPI and ROI)
- Prepare presentations and documents for the team, management, and clients
- Document and train solutions applied
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional Business Analyst experience, or focus in Salesforce project/programs
- Understanding of Salesforce declarative capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Project management experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Advanced Knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Priority will be given to candidates with Salesforce Certifications.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or higher certification required
- Understanding of systems analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and systems design methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
Allium was named one of the Top Management Consulting Firms in the Milwaukee Business Journal’s Book of List and recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000.
All of our available positions may not be posted. If you are an experienced IT professional considering new opportunities, please submit your resume and indicate your specialities using our Apply Now Form!