Salesforce Project Manager
DETAILS: Full-time W2 position as an employee of Allium
LOCATION: Remote opportunity
(All candidates must physically reside in the United States and be available to work core hours 8:00 to 5:00 pm CST.)
Allium is looking for an effective Salesforce Project Manager to be a part of our talented team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams
- Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI’s framework
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor
- Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans
- Creates effort estimates and Manages project scope scope
- Creates and implements a communication plan
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers
- Provides technical support to project team members
- Handles complex application features and technical designs
- Designs and implements the components required for complex application features
- Generally, manages a group of applications systems analysts
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Project Manager capabilities with 5 -10 years of experience.
- Capable of managing a project or subset of a project with up to ten staff
- Must have experience in Salesforce
Allium was named one of the Top Management Consulting Firms in the Milwaukee Business Journal’s Book of List and recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000.
All of our available positions may not be posted. If you are an experienced IT professional considering new opportunities, please submit your resume and indicate your specialities using our Apply Now Form!